Posted: Monday, Mar 4th, 2019
5 goals you can set and accomplish by the sea
by Visit VenturaMake the most of 2020 on the waterfront at Ventura Harbor Village; delicious restaurants, plenty of happy hours, laughs and fun activities are waiting for you. Check out the Channel Islands Visitors Center to book a trip with Island Packers to take your adventure even farther afield.
1. Laugh MoreLaughter is the best medicine, so come out for a show at Ventura Harbor Comedy Club. From international names to hometown heroes, they consistently present some of the best in the business.
2. Challenge YourselfSpin those wheels with puzzles, riddles and problem-solving at The Ultimate Escape Rooms. With a different theme in each room, there are plenty of fun ways to challenge your mind. When the door locks, you have 60 minutes to try to escape using elements of the room! Take a group of friends, your family or even your coworkers.
Will YOU make it out?
View this post on Instagram
3. Sip and SavorTake the time to enjoy a drink with stunning seaside views. Ventura Harbor has more than a dozen waterfront restaurant options and most have phenomenal weekday Happy Hours. Come by the Ventura Visitors Center to get a handout of Happy Hour offerings in the harbor — and downtown.
4. Stay ActiveWhy pay for a gym membership when you can get in your best shape playing on the water? Tone your core and arms with a weekly paddle with Ventura Boat Rentals – rental options include paddle boats, paddleboards, kayaks and more.
5. Stay InspiredBreathe inspirational life into 2020 with a new piece of art from one of Ventura’s talented local artists – LOVE LOCAL, SHOP LOCAL at our galleries and artisan shops to spruce up your work or living space. Kick off the New Year with fabulous finds that make you more relaxed and your surroundings more colorful and joyful! For more information on Ventura Harbor, visit their website.
For more great stories, request our FREE inspiration guide right to your door!
Check out upcoming events!
Get to know Ventura, and discover the best things to do around the city.
Family Fun Seeker Itinerary Builder: Places to Go, Things to Do, Events and City Parks
19 Things To Do in Ventura in 2019
Six of the Best Happy Hours in Downtown Ventura
Welcome to Ventura!
What’s happening in Ventura in December?
Top 5 Holiday Celebrations SEAside at Ventura Harbor Village