A place that embodies a casual soul and unexpected allure, Ventura is a vibrant town that checks stress and pretense at the door. Its artistic culture, enduring history and privileged locale is crazy-inviting, very much alive, and refreshingly human.
Ventura Visitor Center
101 S. California Street, Ventura, CA 93001
- Sunday through Wednesday 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Thursday through Saturday 9am to 5pm
- Special hours Monday, July 4th, 10 am – 2 pm
- Christmas Eve, 9am – 12-noon
- New Year’s Eve, 10am – 12-noon
- Closed: Christmas and New Years Day
If you would like to receive one of our FREE Inspiration Guides, please complete the form below.
Or view the guide online by clicking here.