A place that embodies a casual soul and unexpected allure, Ventura is a vibrant town that checks stress and pretense at the door. Its artistic culture, enduring history and privileged locale is crazy-inviting, very much alive, and refreshingly human.
Ventura Visitors Center
101 S. California Street, Ventura, CA 93001
- Monday – Friday: 10 AM – 4 PM
- Sat: 10 AM – 5 PM
- Sun: 10 AM – 4 PM
- Special hours Monday, July 5th, 10 am – 2 pm
- Christmas Eve, 9am – 12-noon.
- New Year’s Eve, 10am – 12-noon.
- Closed: Christmas and New Years Day
If you would like to receive one of our FREE Inspiration Guides, please complete the form below.
Or view the guide online by clicking here.