– Top Name Stars and Local Entertainers – Carnival Rides – Fair Food –
– Animals – Contests – Exhibits – Music – Youth Activities –
Be “Rooted in Tradition” at The Ventura County Fair!
August 2nd-13th 2017
Come for a day, or come for all 12!
If you plan to be at the fair multiple days, consider purchasing a WOW pass that gives you admission to all 12 days, all 12 performances, all 12 fireworks… you get the point. From carnival rides to livestock silent auctions, art exhibits, agriculture competitions, and more -you’ll find something new to explore each day.
And we’re here to tell you there is a lot more to the fair than carnival rides. Check out our Fair-Inspired Bucket List or 9 Competitions You Never Thought to Enter at the Ventura County Fair!
Ventura County Fair Concert Series is presented by Chumash Casino Resort. Grandstand Arena presented by Firestone 805.
$12 Adult | $9 Child (5-12) and Senior | Children under 5 and Super Senior (100+) Free
- Dollar Day- Wednesday, August 2; Admission to the Fair is $1 until 3pm
- “Feed the Need” Food Drive; Thursday, August 3– Purchase your adult admission ticket and bring 5 cans of food for Food Share before 3pm and get a FREE return Fair ticket. Return ticket is valid Mon-Thurs., August 7 – 10
- Youth Day; Friday, August 4– Kids 12 and under get in free all day
- Seniors & Persons with Disabilities Day; Tuesday, August 8– Seniors & Persons with Disability get in free. *Early Bird Day Gates open at 10AM
- ‘$3 Before 3 Day’; Wednesday, August 9; Arrive before 3 pm and admission is only $3
- Military Appreciation Day; Thursday, August 10– Military with valid ID get in free all day
- Carnival Wristband Days; Thursday, August 3, Monday, August 7, Tuesday, August 8, Thursday, August 10– Wristbands are sold until 6pm for $30. Good for unlimited Carnival Rides until 7pm
The fair will open at 11:00 AM every day and take admissions until 10:00PM. The fair closes at 11:00PM and the carnival closes between 11:00PM and midnight.
- Carnival Midway opens at noon every day.
- Children’s Dell opens at 11:00 AM every day.
- Exhibits close at 10:00 PM
- Commercial exhibits open until 11:00 PM on Friday and Saturday only
On-site parking accommodates fewer than 2000 vehicles and the charge is $10.00 per vehicle. However, free shuttle service will be provided daily during the Fair from 10:30am until 11:00pm from off-site parking locations listed below.
FREE parking and free shuttles to the Fair run continuously at:
- County Government Center off Telephone Road in Ventura, in Lot E and Lot F
- Ventura High School Larrabee lots off Poli Street in Ventura
- Pacific View Mall in Ventura
- VUSD Parking Lot, W. Stanley Ave at Hwy 33
- Oxnard Performing Arts Center on Hobson Way in Oxnard
- Harbor Boulevard @ Schooner Drive in Ventura
- State Beach Parking Lot: Shuttle is free, however there is a $10 parking fee at State Beach
- Marriott Ventura Beach: Shuttle is free, however there is an $8 parking fee at Marriott Ventura Beach