Posted: Friday, Mar 13th, 2015
Top 5 Things European’s Enjoy Most in Ventura
1. Miles of beautiful sunny beachesWalking along Ventura’s pier and enjoying beautiful sunsets on the beach is definitely one of the first steps of the Californian experience.
2. Perfect weatherAn average 70 degrees all year-round is many Europeans’ dream. There’s no better feeling than going on a bike ride on a sunny day!
3. Food from all over the worldThe choice is hard to make with such a wide range of different types of food. It’s also the perfect opportunity to discover new tastes such as casual Mexican food from Vallarta Taqueria, Indian buffet or delicious Thai lunch from Rice by Mama.
4. Places that remind you of homeFrench people would enjoy the authentic Ventura Harbor’s French bakery and restaurant “Le Petit Cafe” where they can feel at home with French pastries, cookies and other baked goodies. Another place that may remind French people of home is the 71 Palm restaurant and its French-American cuisine.
5. Great natural landscapesNo one should miss the experience of the Channel Islands National Park. Whether people go on a kayaking trip or on a whale watching tour, it is for sure a unique experience.
Get to know Ventura, and discover the best things to do around the city.
Family Fun Seeker Itinerary Builder: Places to Go, Things to Do, Events and City Parks
Everything you need to know to plan a top-notch foodie itinerary
A guide to Ventura’s beaches
Hiking at Channel Islands National Park