Last Updated: Apr 19, 2022
Visit Ventura is committed to protecting the privacy of our users. We believe these practices are crucial to the ongoing success of the Internet as a service and commercial medium. The following discloses our information gathering and usage practices.
For more information about the Cal. Civ. Code §1798.135: Do Not Sell My Info, please see our CCPA policy (California Consumers Protection Act.)
EMAIL COLLECTION AND USE
We collect your name and email directly from you when you subscribe to receive communications from Visit Ventura, or when you enter a sweepstakes on the Visit Ventura website. We also occasionally obtain information about you from verification services and commercial sources, such as email validation services, and postal address verification services if you provide that information to Visit Ventura.
- We use your information to provide you Visit Ventura products and services, or respond to your inquiries.
- We will send you occasional correspondence about the topics for which you expressed interest in when you signed up on the Visit Ventura website.
- We do not sell our customers or mailing lists to outside parties, including marketers.
- You may change your email marketing delivery preferences at any time by filling out any name and email signup form located on the Visit Ventura website and indicate what types of correspondence you wish to receive from Visit Ventura.
- You may unsubscribe entirely from Visit Ventura services by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email that you have received from Visit Ventura.
- Your information will be retained in our systems until you explicitly request that we remove you from our system by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email that you have received from Visit Ventura, or by emailing us at info@VisitVenturaCA.com.
WHEN YOU USE OUR SITE
Visit Ventura collects data from your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to analyze paths through our Web site. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information about our audience which we use to improve our site; for example, how many international users do we have, how many users use a specific version of Internet Explorer, etc.
Visit Ventura issues cookies to users when they come to our Web site to allow us to learn how many unique visitors we have, to aid in analyzing navigation paths through our site and to maintain login information during an order session. Cookie tracking identifies you by using a unique number. Personal information is not correlated with cookie information.
CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS’ PRIVACY
California residents have certain additional privacy rights detailed in our California Consumer Privacy Notice.
While Visit Ventura has made every effort to ensure that the content of this site is accurate and up-to-date, the company makes no warranty as to the accuracy or timeliness of any information disseminated therein.
We’re working hard to keep your information safe.