Judge Ewing Residence
Ventura, CA, 93001
This house was built in 1894 for Judge Felix Ewing, then the only judge in Ventura County. It was built in the popular Queen Anne style. The large wrap-around porch was elaborate for it’s time. The library has special carved paneling and tiled floors. The stone used in the walls was quarried in Foster Park north of Ventura.