Located in the heart of downtown Ventura in a beautiful park setting, the Clocktower Inn is an easy walk from San Buenaventura Mission, sun soaked beaches, fun shopping, wonderful restaurants and more! Flexible meeting and banquet space and professional group services will provide the right touch to that board meeting or once in a lifetime event.
This historic inn was created from an existing structure of a historic California-Spanish style firehouse and Clocktower. Focusing on the Spanish influences predominant in the American Southwest, the main hall of the firehouse has been transformed into a comfortable lobby with original pieces of art, beamed ceilings complemented with handsome wood furnishings and a large fireplace.
* Banquet and meeting room facilities for up to 250 persons
* The Santa Fe Room | 1,044 sq. ft.
* The Pueblo Room | 558 sq. ft.
* The Atrium | 2,400 sq. ft.
* The Boardroom | 10 people
* Well-appointed guest rooms
* 24 hour guest and business services
* High Speed internet access
* Outdoor spa
* Complimentary breakfast and evening wine & cheese reception
* On-site restaurant
* Room service