Bank of Ventura Building
Ventura, CA, 93001
Built in 1904 by architect J.H. Bradbeer, the two-story brick building was one of the first banks in town. For many years it operated as the Mill’s Jewelry Store. One of the offices above the bank contained the first (1915) Ventura law office of Erle Stanley Gardner who wrote many Perry Mason mystery stories.