On behalf of Visit Ventura Let’s Tell Ventura’s Story Together!
Visit Ventura’s mission is to drive Ventura’s economy through tourism. We provide our partners with fun and unique promotional opportunities designed to get your business noticed by our happy visitors. We’ll also assist you with marketing support, industry insights, and other helpful tips to help you continue to stay front and center in the eyes and minds of visitors. Please take a look at our helpful staff (below) to see how they can help you. We also welcome suggestions. Because we are all in this together!
Cheryl Bagby, Vice President of Sales & Marketing
- Share information on how you can cater to large groups
Mike Laan, Digital Marketing Manager
- Take advantage of a free listing on our website
- Submit your events to our events calendar
- Follow us on social media
- Tag @VisitVentura and use #VisitVentura on social media
- Participate in social media giveaways
- Invite our photographer for a photo/video shoot and social media coverage
- *Advertise on our website (please direct inquiries to advertising@DTNads.com)
Ken McAlpine, Communications Manager
- Host journalists and social media influencers when they visit
- Guest-write a visitor-serving blog for our website (*Ask about our co-op blog social media matching program)
- Sign up for our Shoreline newsletter to receive bi-monthly tourism updates
- Join our private Facebook Group, Ventura Tourism Partners to hear the latest updates, press, and industry news
Michele Gilmour, Director of Consumer & Leisure Markets
- *Advertise in Ventura’s Inspiration Guide (aka Visitor Guide)
- Bring your collateral to Visitor Center to promote your business, specials, events, etc.
- Apply to become a consignment vendor at the Visitor Center
- Support promotion of Ventura and your business at leisure trade shows