Ventura, CA, 93001
House located at the southwest corner of Figueroa and Santa Clara Streets. Built in 1897 by the Peirano family, this house was in constant use by the family until 1976. The house is a one-and-a-half story wood frame structure with a gabled roof. It was restored by Donald Parrish and is currently used as a law office.